This is going on:
- Wyatt is growing rapidly and has new and interesting things to say daily. He is way into Bob the Builder.
- Gwendolyn is in that infant stage where she looks new and changed twice a day. Unlike her brother, she is bigger then other babies at her age; she is in the 95th percentile on the CDC Growth Charts.
- Daria is no longer being paid for work; and is working harder then most. Being a full time mother is taxing. I respect and am in aww of her more and more every day.
- My sister, Marina, is
living with her two girls in Georgia. Her husband Chris recently left
her and the kinds. On March 9th Chris is donating one of his kidneys to
Marina, who has had two such transplants in her life. She is currently
living on the kidney that Adriana,
our older sister, donated in 1993. Recently it was discovered that
Chris has an extra artery going to his right kidney; he has a genetic
mutation that makes him a better kidney donator then other humans. I
wish he had a better-husband gene too.
- My mother, Diana, has moved out of Santa Cruz to Cottonwood, CA. She will be help take care of Marina's kids during the transplant.
- My dad, Peter, died last year on the 17th of March, so for the whole family this is a hard time.
- The program I work for, DANM, is going strong and is very exciting to be a part of. It's also one of the most scattered jobs I have ever had.
- My birthday is coming up on the 19th, I'm throwing my self a LAN
party; last year, for my birthday, I incinerated my father's body.